Friday, March 4, 2011

marching

Like I said,
red
 

I wore a red dress today (and honestly did not choose it on purpose, but smiled to myself when I realized it).  Then someone said it was very nice and somewhat Sargent Pepper-ish, in a good way.  And it didn't bother me because I had on my black boots and it seemed fitting for after all, Sargents do march, do they not?

Mind and Body are, together, feeling the downward pull of Friday.  They seem to anticipate the exhale and blissful weekend-mode approaching.  Sadly, they are not be to appeased.  Tomorrow, they will find themselves occupied at an all-day Bat Mitzvah photography shoot and Body will be sore in the arms and wrists and feet by the end.  They will have to wait until Sunday, but mustn't get their hopes up for anything but a few hours of unscheduled day.  Be good, little self, and do not get impatient with me.  I will try to find a way to make it up to you.

{1.  canon powershot : of varying shades
2. (unremembered)  :  vegas in the sky}
© kimberly k taylor, all rights reserved

0 comments: