Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Untitled

Sweet samples tart as one grand work of art
Sinks down deeply 'til its flavor wanes
Bland counters stark as one brand makes its mark
Stirs a medley 'til it breaks through panes
I know the colors change, and change until you claim that you'll
Never see the same, again
Be still and savor this, cut the crap so you won't miss
Come quietly, and I won't run

Dark quakes to light as one crisp, starry night
Drinks up fully 'til its fear is gone
Quick frightens slow as one lisp cuts the blow
Slurs so silly 'til night turns to dawn
I know the sounds change, and change until you claim that you'll
Never hear the same, again
Relax and simmer down, cut the crap so you won't drown
Come quietly, and I won't run

Sting leads to love as one calm turtledove
Coos so softly 'til its peace has come
Harsh bows to joy as one psalm from above
Plays so loudly 'til its laughter's won
I know the visions change, and change until you claim that you'll
Never be the same again
Walk straight and ever tall, cut the crap so you won't stall
Come quietly, and I won't run

© kimberly k taylor 2010

1 comments:

polkadotpeony said...

You are oh so talented.