Thursday, June 26, 2008

Swim Swim

I'm so grateful for Tuesdays and Thursdays. Mondays, Wendesday, and Fridays are full, 11-hour work days while Tuesdays and Thursdays are work-in-the-morning-with-afternoons-free days. And, I realize just how necessary they are.

Brittany and I have taken up swimming on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I find myself looking forward to it and sometimes find myself wishing I could be swimming at other times of the week. I just hope my allergies can handle the more regular contact with chlorine and the pool does not become an enemy as it has been in the past. I much more enjoy the reconiliation we've seemed to manage. Swimming is so relaxing. I enjoy the exercise. Brittany and I will tread water (which burns calories like crazy, baby!), do arm exercises that I discovered which really work, and jog in the water with the natural resistance water provides. Oooh, I can't wait until I get off of work and can go home to swim.

0 comments: