Thursday, May 1, 2008

Barely Time

I awoke at 9:40 am this morning. Exactly one hour after my alarm clock was supposed to have gone off. I now sit at my desk, with hair quickly pulled back into a ponytail and without any socks. Oh, what a morning.


I'm going to have to leave work early since I didn't have time to shower and prepare my photography equipment for my afternoon photography shoot today... which means, I'll have to make up some time at the office on Saturday.

I've noticed that I've been getting more and more tired. Working 37.5 hours a week and then at photography shoots on weekends and during the week as well, I've come to realize I need time to myself where I can relax. Photography requires so much energy and while I love it, on top of the work schedule, it builds on more fatigue. Well, we'll see.


Last night was wonderful. Jason and I talked and talked and about so much. It was so necessary and so needed and so refreshing. While difficult at times, it seemed to rejuvenate my spirit and I am so thankful for him.


Barely time to write today...

2 comments:

Jason Pestell said...

I am also so thankful to God for last night and our ability to pour out concerns and thoughts and then end the long, wonderful conversation with prayer. Je t'aime, m'amie, je remercie Dieu pour toi et pour ĂȘtre ensemble avec toi pour si longtemps (I love you, my girlfriend, and I thank God for you and for being in a relationship with you for so long).

Kimberly Robin said...

Time for yourself is a VERY important thing. I think that in the silence of being with yourself, doing the things you love, we both praise God and find Him.