Saturday, April 5, 2008

Happened Upon...

I went looking for a little dance boutique and found a lovely cards-and-more shop instead. It's called B.la ("bee-luh"), which I discovered was named for a child's pronunciation of the name Isabella. I could cross the store in two steps, it was so quaint. I browsed and chatted with the lady who owns the shop, who's name- come to think of it- I never learned. I could have bought so much more, but settled on three lovely cards, one of which I am sending tomorrow (even though it's Sunday) to my dear Bryan in Arizona. It's all ready to go, so I'm afraid you can't see it. But you can see one of them (the other is a surprise for my Someone), which was made by the owner. I wish I'd had my camera with me, so I could show you how lovely a place it is. Go find it: 24 W. Sierra Madre Blvd., Suite B. Tuesday-Saturday from 10:00am-5:00pm.

So- though I went in search of the dance shop where I bought my first pair of two-inch tap shoes, I found a delightful cards-and-more shop instead.

Oh- and by the way, I got my hair cut:

1 comments:

Kimberly Robin said...

LOL You look so cute... all excited about your hair cut and stuff. :D I like it.

What a cool sounding store. I must visit it when I am back down there.