Sunday, March 9, 2008

Breathe

Breathing has been difficult the last few days. I blame the asthma.


The service for Jason's Grandmother Winnie was beautiful. The adventure getting to the little Methodist church in Ojai was more than I'd like to share as it included frustrated and angry tears and I am exhausted enough from the ordeal as it is. Jason spoke at the service and his words were incredibly beautiful and heart-felt. I had tears in my eyes by the end though I had never had the pleasure of meeting Winnie. Following the service, which included music performed by the chorus as well as handchime choir, I was introduced to Jason's relatives on the Boothe side. They all were quite lovely and I wished I were meeting them under happier circumstances. It was wonderful to see my Love as always and I missed him so much while heading back to LA a mere four hours later.

From there, I went to WCHS for their evening performance of Zombie Prom, which was so much fun. My BB and her boyfriend, Joseph, came and I was so excited for them to see my work. They really enjoyed the show. Following the show, I went to Denny's with the cast and we had a great time. Sitting with Bless, Jessica, Greg B., and Nick was great fun.

2 comments:

Jason Pestell said...

Je suis si reconnaissant que tu as pu venir à Ojai et passer de temps avec ma famille et moi. Je ne peux pas te voir encore.

Jason Pestell said...

Je suis si reconnaissant que tu as pu venir à Ojai et passer du temps avec ma famille et moi. Je ne peux pas attendre à ce que je te verrai encore.