Monday, November 5, 2007

extra, extra

i find myself with an hour to kill because i forgot to turn my clock at work back an hour when i came into work today. good grief. and now, i'll have to make that hour of work up sometime this week.

maybe it is good that i have an added hour to myself. i never have leisure time these days. yet i don't exactly consider this leisure because i almost don't know what to do with it and find myself thinking of all the things i should be doing. for there are many things that are on my "to do" list for today, this week, this month. there is that senior seminar thesis, the history of pscyhology biographical paper, journal entries to be written of my internship, assignments to complete for behavioral science practicum, photographs to take for my next project, photograph CDs to deliver to my last client, and off-campus sites to schedule for my behavioral science practicum portoflio of interviews/visits. i feel overwhelmed and even when i have a moment (like now) to stop and breathe, those "must do"s are piling up in my mind and i really cannot seem to stop and breathe at all.

five weeks left. i can deal with five weeks more of this. then, graduation and some element of routine will settle in and the girl who likes such pattern will find rest. thank God.

0 comments: