Saturday, February 1, 2014




I am thinking about words, and composing much more than lines. I am remembering about the longest days, and how short they seem now. I am finding old bits of memories, and seeing if they still exist inside of me. I am drinking fruit juice, and guessing how many strawberries are in my glass. I am listening to the throbbing in my head, and predicting a long evening. I am switching back and forth between tired and energized, and trying to understand my body. I am dreaming about the next two weeks, and hoping that I will be able to do it all and be still at the same time. I am saying goodbye, and realizing how many ideas there are for starting. I am winning an argument in my head, and looking at overcast skies for appraisal. I am scrolling through seemingly endless entries, and contemplating deleting them all just because I can. I am thinking about saying "no" to something, and imagining what might come in its place.



iphone  | if you want to heal, heal others
Profound Thought No. 15 | The Elegance of the Hedgehog by Muriel Barbery
© kimberly k. taylor-pestell, all rights reserved

1 comments:

Bryan said...

I think its true that through the healing of others, we can somehow find healing in our self. I am learning that in my practicum this semester. The more I try to understand where others are coming from, the more aware I am of myself and the world around me.