Friday, February 17, 2012


Keeping you all abreast of wedding projects helps me feel more positive and less overwhelmed.  :)  It allows me to better see the lovely little progress I am making and feel that we truly are moving forward towards a most happy day with love everywhere.

So, without further ado, I present to you the samples I made for the wedding guest favor bags project!

Materials:  Glassine bags, paper doilies, Japanese washi tape, plenty of glue, and a sepia ink pen

Last weekend, a little band of artistics {my Maid of Honor, two bridesmaids, one bridesman, and two more friends} huddled around a table beneath overcast skies in my childhood backyard.  We decorated over 100 wedding favor bags!  These delightful little bags will later be filled with the guest favors {not telling, it's a surprise!} and each wedding guest will find one at their place setting to take home with them.  Yay!
 



Creative Project #3: Guest Favor Bags
Status: Complete

{canon 30d & canon powershot}
© kimberly k taylor, all rights reserved

0 comments: