Sunday, April 18, 2010

I've spent the Sunday away with:

(1)  frozen yogurt (vanilla with strawberries and kiwi)

(2)  a red-haired girl who makes a day so much more and always wants to know how I really am

(3)  the city of Monrovia with a fountain and a kissing couple in the background

(4)  too-soon summer heat, of which I don't approve

(5)  spaghetti, meatballs, and mozzarella with a blue-eyed boy donning a newsboy hat who just got his hair cut yesterday and chooses to love me everyday

(6)  one or two episodes of Friends for some noise

(7)  my bedroom window and the constant running of my life-saving fan

(8)  so many sighs

 {polaroid:  sometimes, i just want to stay in}
© kimberly k taylor

2 comments:

seijitsu said...

I've tried to figure out how to receive your posts by email but I can't find instructions on that in the help section. Any ideas?

Btw, I replied to your comment on Andrew's blog.

Jason Pestell said...

I am happy for my daily choice and hope to better express that choice as my understanding of true love grows.