Thursday, October 29, 2009

Jumper-with-my-Hair-Down-Day

Today, was a non-stop day straight from 9am to 8pm. I was so glad that I wore my black and grey striped jumper because it made everything else seem less chaotic. I also convinced myself to keep my hair down today (which I usually don't do when my bangs are in dire need of a trim). Sometimes a feel-good jumper and true-to-myself hairdo makes the world seem a bit more friendly.

Then, there are always special things. Things like my favorite mom at the studio coming in, and though feeling stressed out herself, and noticed how crazy things were and went out to get the three instructors and me Starbucks. This mom, man- whenever she walks into the studio, I feel relieved and safe and assured and affirmed in what I'm doing. She is smart, delightful, a wonderful mother to her two incredible daughters, and she always seems to really understand what we go through behind the scenes (unlike many others who assume they know what we do). She is so encouraging and consistently so.

I want to be like her when I grow up.

1 comments:

Jason Pestell said...

You WILL be amazing (more than you already are) because you care to be that and you take action in changing who you are to who you want yourself to be. Continue to see and emulate her wonderful qualities and you'll find yourself being a blessing to others. Serve others on behalf of Christ so that He can touch lives with the Kingdom of God now.