Friday, January 9, 2009

Professor

Well, my friends, I've accepted the offer. Come Tuesday, I'll be teaching a introductory photography class for the next eight weeks at a small local Christian university. I hope I won't end up regretting this. If so, I'll blame all the insane friends of mine who told me I should really take this job.

Tomorrow, I'm going to work on the syllabus and weekly class schedule. I have a lot to review. It's been a while since I did dark room. The class is a one unit, very introductory class in which students learn to take pictures with black and white film, develop their film, and printing.

I can't help but be nervous... and a tad bit excited. They've asked me to supply a bio and headshot for their professors bulletin board. How can I be a professor?

4 comments:

Matthew said...

Yay! Congrats!

Unknown said...

If you crash and burn (you won't), I'll blame Matt.

Jon Piehl said...

Congrats Professor Taylor.

What school are you teaching at?

Jason Pestell said...

Hurray! Bonne chance, m'amour! I'll be praying for you :)