Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sad-ish.

I am good and ready to be writing again. I was browsing through some of my favorite blogs and I couldn't remember the last time I wrote just for me. Just to write. Just because. Because writing is healthy for me and good for my countenance and happy demeanor.

I'm exhausted from working. And I am tired of having a long distance relationship (especially one in which a mere half hour a day seems to be all we can manage with such differing schedules). It's really not enough. I feel sad at the end of each day. It's becoming more and more "not enough"... and I know that sounds strange to have more of less, but expressing it that way suits me, tonight.

My birthday is coming up... which, come to think of it, is not something I usually point out. It's been my habit to wait and see if anyone will remember, which tends to bring a fair amount of let down. But, things are different this year. Maybe it's because I'm turning 25 and I want people to know for some reason. Or maybe it's because this year's October is hard enough without feeling forgotten.

Course, it's not a matter to take too personally, really, since my birthday is the first day of a new month. It's so easy to forget the first day of a new month. Especially with Halloween-and-all-that-rot that keeps everyone in October for at least one day past. I've noticed that it tends to be on or around November 2nd or 3rd that people really grasp that they're living in a new month. Anyways... I'm done talking about this.

I'm lonely for him. And the sad thing is... it's going to get worse before it gets better.


0 comments: