Tuesday, August 12, 2008

imbalance

My roommate, Debbie, says that the third day after staying up way too late one night, is when you feel the after affects of that decision. My today gave weight to her theory. Today, was rough. I kept having trouble focusing (my mind and my vision), dropped ice cubes three times when trying to fill my water bottle, and feel like I should be in bed when it's only 8:55pm.

Though today's experiences line up with Debbie's theory, I have other factors to consider. I accidentally neglected my anti-depressant yesterday because I forgot to pick up my new prescription (and remembered only after pharmacy hours). Also, I've been sick, so that has got to play some part in this whole thing. And on top of that, I had a restless night of strange dreams, which lost their form once I woke up.

But, in happy news, in the last two days, I've completed a portrait painting (had a painting day with Haruna) and 2/3 of a mixed media painting this evening. I'll post pictures soon.

Regardless of the early hour, I am going to get ready for bed. I am way too tired. My eyes are going bleary and I think I need to get that medication in my system to right the imbalance it's been feeling with the sudden break in consistency.

Night all!

0 comments: