Monday, May 5, 2008

About Done

I am exhausted. And a little dizzy.

A woman pretty much yelled at me over the phone today. Well, to be more accurate, it was somewhere between scolding and yelling. What is the difference? Volume, I think. The yelling tone was certainly there.

Well, I tried not to let it affect me, but it made me feel lousy. I put it away, but am left feeling tired and a little dizzy. I know I didn't do anything wrong. But really, I guess that's what makes it hurt. It's hard to be treated in such a way when you have not warranted it in anyway. It's much easier to take being yelled at when you deserve it than when you don't.

It's been an incredibly busy day. Non-stop since 9:30am. It's about time to go home and I'm thankful.

I wish I could be dancing like the girls in Stephanie's contemporary class. I think it would make me feel relieved.

1 comments:

thejuniorpartner said...

aww...sorry to hear about the bad day. Prayers!