Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Items 1-10

1) I am waiting for my Polaroid film to arrive in the mail.

2) I think Malone is a nice last name. And Ramona Malone would be a nice pen name.

3) If I had a band, I would call it Twice Removed.

4) I couldn't fall asleep last night because I kept trying to remember old jazz warm-ups.

5) It would be nice to have a pair of overalls like when I was young.

6) I don't feel like answering the messages.

7) It's hot outside, but cold in here.

8) If I could be anywhere right now, I'd be in Windsor (because he's there).

9) Sometimes it's nice to stare into space.

10) I think I'll have left over mostaccioli for lunch.

2 comments:

Jason Pestell said...

Windsor would welcome you dearly, via myself :), and we would have such a lovely time together especially since we would be stuck inside looking through the glass on a beautifully rained-upon scene of spring. Thus we could wrap our arms around each other sitting by the fireplace with a roaring fake fire and reading a book or watching a movie and eating soup and crackers or some other delectable rainy-time meal.

Je t'aime, my quirky Hapa girl.

seijitsu said...

To me, Malone sounds like the last name of someone in Italian Mafia.

What is mostaccioli?