Monday, February 4, 2008

Pretty Much

I've been accepted to the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. I've pretty much decided to do their online degree program. My dad has his reservations, but I met with an online degree adviser while I was up north and the program really does sound like the best fit for me (location and finance-wise). At any point during my education through the AofA that I want to move up north and study on campus, I can. It's nice to know I have that option.

So, there you have it. Come summer, I'll be a graduate student working on earning my MFA degree.

Weird.

1 comments:

thejuniorpartner said...

If you're going to be an arts student, then I'm going to expect you to pass on all those handy dandy photography/artsy tips my way ;) For example, you could say:

Dear (name withheld for anonymity),
I have learned lots today. I learned something called blackmailing your friends and mooching off their lessons at an art academy. Have you heard of these things before?
Sincerely,
You