Thursday, November 28, 2013






It's days like these in the latter half of November, that I think of the things that I never used to know, but now do. And I feel a mixture of nostalgia and newness in a sweet little ceramic bowl of thoughts for tasting.

Though it's beautifully cold outside, my heart is warm with community. With sharing stories and sharing ourselves with each other. A little less distance between, a little more alive inside of us.

I had a friend over and it grew dark, and we turned the heater up, and pulled blankets up close, and we watched a favorite film of mine. And these lines struck me in the loveliest way...

"I believe if there's any kind of God it wouldn't be in any of us, not you or me, but just this little space in between. If there's any kind of magic in this world it must be in the attempt of understanding someone sharing something. I know, it's almost impossible to succeed but... who cares really? The answer must be in the attempt." - Before Sunrise

And in case you had any doubt for any reason at all, I am thankful for you.




iphone, pudding cam  | gratitudinous
© kimberly k. taylor-pestell, all rights reserved

1 comments:

Hena Tayeb said...

Hope you had a wonderful holiday..