Wednesday, October 24, 2012







This weekend was successful. A tad more relaxation than productivity, but I did manage several items on my weekend list.

Since I am not a fan of blood, guts and gore- I opt for a different route for Halloween fun and decor. And thus, a few new scissor- and cardstock-induced callouses aside, I am pleased to present my little flying paper bats!

One delightful template from the ever-inspiring Merrilee, and my living room is on its way to being Halloween-ified. Poor Nadia has reluctantly abandoned pursuit, realizing that she is much too small a kitten to reach them. The best part was discovering that they make shadows on the walls.


 

Other decorative elements in the works, but I am saving those for later. =] Mwahaha!



iPhone 5, instagram | bats and shadows
© kimberly k. taylor pestell, all rights reserved

0 comments: