Thursday, June 28, 2012



I'll send a letter addressed to you
It says you're my California brown and blue
Another chorus line gives into waves
It fades away

So I push through another hotel door
And I pull back the bed sheets till they break
And I sleep so hard I don't even dream
Weightless in the arms of Golden Gate

The only music I want to hear
Is the sound of the last light that disappears
Another songbird gives up its wings
It fades away

- from California Brown and Blue by Denison Witmer




canon 30d:  california, brown and blue  |  © kimberly k taylor, all rights reserved

2 comments:

Jason Pestell said...

You make the middle of California on the desolate I-5 seem like such a beautiful place - a place that you would really want to pass through slowly, reveling in the greens, browns, and blues.

Allison said...

Lovely. <3