Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Birthday Eve!


Glory glory!  The first night of true sleep!  I woke several times, yes, but was able to drift off into dreamless sleep and awake feeling a little less tired.  Thank you Walgreens-brand sleep aid!

Happiness is on its way!  Brittany's twenty-fourth birthday is quickly approaching and festivities start tonight on Brittany's Birthday Eve!  January 28th is my favorite day of the entire year.  Celebrating the birth of my baby sister and dearest friend, is so so meaningful to me. 

I have been working on a very special project for her {more on that later} and am so excited to give it to her tonight.

Remembering our early days... when we, apparently, could
be convinced to wear the abhorred color pink.  ^.^


Onto my day of meetings, a doctor's appointment {big ugh}, and then birthday festivities {yay!}...

0 comments: