Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January-time


Winter... hang on, please, and last a little while longer.


A sense of the holiday season has not been satisfied yet.  I have a lingering craving for more crisp weather, crimson reds, Christmas twinkle lights, and another round of Christmas singing in the car.  But, January is nearing its end, and so I am proceeding on.  I still want things to stay crisp and cool for as long as Spring can be kept away.

One of my very favorite days of the year is quickly approaching.  The anniversary of the birth of my beloved baby sister is on Friday!  We have plans, delightful plans!  I will never cease to be amazed that for some brilliantly undeserving, yet special reason, I get to be her middle-older sister.  And I am determined to live a life worthy of that honor.

{canon 30d: Decemberness}
© kimberly k taylor, all rights reserved

0 comments: