Friday, June 4, 2010

May Was a Whirlwind Reason #1

My baby sister graduated from college!


I could not be more proud.  She has worked so hard and made such an impact during her time at APU.  She was a Multi-Ethnic Leadership Scholar, International Small Group Leader, English Conversation Class Volunteer, Matheteis Dinner Forum Lead Volunteer, Co-founder and Vice President of the Middle Easter Student Organization, and a part of the International Student Association.

She is one of the most committed, dedicated, and loving person I know and with her serving so many others, she still managed to be in Alpha Chi National Honors Society and graduate Summa Cum Laude.  AND, I'm so proud- she was the recipient of the Outstanding Senior Award in History.

She is brilliant.  And I am so beyond proud of my baby sister.

1 comments:

polkadotpeony said...

Oh yay! That's awesome!