Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Plumb tuckered

The next two days look to be as equally chaotic and stressful as the last three days (months) have been.  I sure hope I have the energy for it.  Quite frankly, I know that I don't, but that is not an option. 

I don't want to write about it.  I never want to write about it because that makes me remember it more than I already do.  And that carries the exhaustion and wishes-of-elsewhere into the rest of my day that I can try to make completely devoid of work and whatever is going on there in my absence.

I'm just too plumb tuckered out to do anything else but attempt to shut it in a cupboard somewhere in the back of my brain whenever I'm not there if I am to survive much more of this.

I am okay, but I don't know how I am okay right now.

{photograph:  let's stop and rest here a while}
© kimberly k taylor 

0 comments: